- Mappr - allows you to take Flickr images and paste them on a map
- Flickr Color Pickr - lets you find public photos in Flickr that match a specific color.
- Montagr - create a photo mosaic from photos found on Flickr.
- Explore some of the fun Flickr mashups and third party tools that are out there.
- Create a blog post about one that intrigues you.
Some cool third party tools are FD Toys’ Trading Card Maker. A ton of librarians out there have created their own Librarian Trading Cards.
So have some fun discovering and exploring some neat little apps. And if you're up to the challenge while you’re at it, why not create a trading card of your own!
* Mashup Note: Wikipedia offers some great articles that explain mashups. Basically they are hybrid web applications that take features from one application (like Flickr) and mash it up with another (like a map). In this example, you get Mappr.